With kids starting to head back to school I think it’s important to have a game plan in place on how to get good healthy meals on the table in less than an hour! This Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken is not only super easy to put together, but it’s delicious and ready in just about an hour!
Begin with preheating your oven to 400°.
Then start with snipping the ends off your fresh green beans, and placing them on one end of the sheet pan. Then rinse off your bite size golden potatoes and quarter them or cut them in to approximately 1″ pieces.
If you don’t have fresh green beans: You can use canned green beans and add them about half way through the cooking process.
Then place your chicken breasts in the center of the pan. I find the chicken tenderloins are more tender after cooking and cook faster for a quicker dinner.
After placing your ingredients on the sheet pan, begin with making your garlic butter sauce to drizzle over your veggies and chicken. Melt your butter either in the microwave or over the stove and add in the Garlic and Herb Seasoning, onion powder, salt and pepper. I used a garlic and herb seasoning that is similar to the Mrs. Dash seasoning.
Continue with baking your Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken at 400° for 45 minutes. Make sure your chicken gets to a safe temperature of 165° per USDA standards.
Your sheet pan chicken will also go great with our Strawberry Jello Sheet Cake!
Ingredients Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken
1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
1 lb Fresh Green Beans or Asparagus
1 lb Bite Size Golden or Red Potatoes
6 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 Teaspoons Onion Powder
2 Teaspoons Garlic and Herb Seasoning (like Mrs Dash)
Salt and Pepper To Taste
Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken Breast or Tenderloins
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans Can Substitute Canned Green Beans — Add ½ way through cooking time
- 1 lb Bite Sized Golden Potatoes cleaned and quartered
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Start with snipping your green beans and placing them on one side of the sheet pan.
- Rinse off your bite size potatoes and quarter them in to approximately 1″ pieces. Place the potato pieces on the opposite side of the sheet pan.
- Then place the chicken tenderloins or breasts in the center of the sheet pan.
- Then melt your butter either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Add in the Garlic and Herb Seasoning to the melted butter along with the Onion Powder and salt and pepper if desired.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the green beans, potatoes and chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature reading of 165°.
- Enjoy your Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken!