While I was growing up grilled chicken always seems like an easy go to meal, and this Tarragon Grilled Chicken was always my favorite! With this chicken marinade being only 2 ingredients it makes it the perfect go to easy weeknight summer meal!
Preparation Easy Tarragon Grilled Chicken
To begin making your Easy Tarragon Grilled Chicken start with putting your chicken breasts or tenderloins in a Tupperware type container for marinating. Then top the chicken with the soy sauce. Measure out the dried Tarragon into your hand and rub your hands together to sprinkle the Tarragon over the chicken and soy sauce mixture. The rubbing motion will bring out more Tarragon flavor in the dried leaves. Once your ingredients are all in the Tupperware container mix well and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinade. The chicken can marinade for up to 12 hours for increased flavor.
After your chicken has marinaded for 30 minutes – 12 hours remove the chicken from the Tupperware container and place on a preheated grill. My grill was heated to approximately 400°. These chicken tenderloins took around 17 minutes to cook completely. Flip the chicken when you notice the edges of the chicken beginning to cook and turn a whitish color.
*The USDA recommends the internal temp of chicken be 165° to be considered fully cooked and avoid food poisoning.
Once your chicken is fully cooked, serve warm with side dishes or with buns for sandwiches!
This chicken pairs great with our Twice Baked Potatoes!
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tsp Dried Tarragon
Easy Tarragon Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Dried Tarragon
- Combine chicken breasts or tenderloins and soy sauce in a Tupperware container.
- Measure out the dried Tarragon in your hand and rub hands together over the chicken mixture, to activate the flavor in the Tarragon.
- Mix the chicken mixture well.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes – 12 hours.
- Grill chicken until 165° internal temperature.
- Enjoy your Easy Tarragon Grilled Chicken!
One thought on “Easy Tarragon Grilled Chicken”
Pingback: Kitchen Necessities I Can't Live Without Found On Amazon - Sprinkle of Country